2021年7月23日 星期五

I went to cell biology in UK. You know….I see people are all taller, much much taller guys or girls. In that Cell biology, we sit in good chair hotel yellow light on projector.

 Rebecca told me a girl, she was dorm near by, she and her friend with 2 guys goes to UK basketball. It’s hard to get ticket.

They are all taller, so I won’t mingle them, but I seen where they are behind glass dining hall. 

It’s near.

ThinkWell CD I use it make notes. I study it, I forget UK transcript on my resume, probably very bad. 

English just pass. 

You know….that UK Cell biology like UB biochem 403, Sunny California student came to pharmacy I think take bio 403, Dr Lee, those kinda Asian, in UB, in the program.

Why I take that class? Might be minor …I had a minor. Or chemistry BA?

Don’t remember !

The thing is…UK cell biology I cannot take UB that, but evolutionary biology, was very looking serious class. 

They are national third I remember Pharmacy …it’s National I heard. I forget if it’s real. I just heard that.

There is a reason I say that. I try to say it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...