2021年7月17日 星期六

I remember long ago, I had a facebook open to public access. For real.

 I remember that ...

If i seen Eben, I will ask him some stuffs. You never know how the conversation goes? They are professional. 

I am not doing that for a living. Education sectors will tell you, people scared of Teacher, if they go to the school for one.

Or nervous at the classroom setting. People whom drop out of the school have that norm, they are afraid of too crowd of people in the number of students put into dorm, or big campus crowd confronting pressure?

I know that. I just don't know that if, that is the case for Steve Jobs, Eben Pagan, or Snowden.

Babaji: right

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...