2021年7月30日 星期五

I only take the belief to live my life. No, I never impose what I believe to callibrate yours? No. Never, do that. Never! Never Think, never try to think, never cross my mind why? You...have a future, no one knows, not even I.

 Samsara means....SMCH takes karma.

So Indian 500 years old might do something. If we all go by books.


I regent, just saying I know 3 worlds laws, no, not that.

My precept on you?

If this world has no more Indian moutain that....yeah.

You are lawfully force me to suffer. That is not very suffering. But you all are forcing me to help MD groups. I am a type person, I NEVER help.

Not because I am afraid you gonna get better than me.

No.

I really do not care about it. I have no firends. You ask me, only if you come near, open your mouth, I say a word, to see where you are.

Otherwise, I have no emotion, that pieces of buddhism, might be gone forever, extinct eons, or kalpa, if this SMCH meant she has a power, or lineage, by all these things I did....I didn't ask that.

Lots of things if keep fading away....Lawful, I can attack.

I can use law, I do not need to be this....ignored what I have done, to keep fading away.

They law should know that...a lot of things are I am telling them.

If you force me, Ola. 

I don't like reunion. I give up Facebook. 

You call Dean to win Court over 5 Lords. I do not obligate a thing to them. Not really.

You believe it, in your own agenda for ...love? lawful bind?


Ola....things looks ridiculous is really bad looking on a girl like you. 

Just try to be better. That's it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...