2021年7月17日 星期六

霍建華, I got no mails. Posting things in the elevator are not mails. That’s a bill.

 Where you live now? Double Tree USA?

You and Mark.

I have no ideas you both greet Sariputra out.

How do you and them getting along ?

I have a lot of department, in the real context of the offering worlds supposed to meant, that I sit doing nothing ….建華,知道什麼叫做我應該什麼都不用做、躺著睡覺說?供奉架設世界叫做供奉國度,現在幾點了?

小和尚小鬼他們的功課是,你唸過的?

你公司人呢?

Geography is Prince William = 地理

In English , there is another word = geology 

昨天我就在講 geology.

在台灣所謂那是我延平唸的 = my middle school

What was it? Astronomy 

So do you tea? 茶 查了沒

這張圖很重要 this paintimg very very important after you define geography, geology and astronomy = my middle school. 

For Loving the Silent Tear stage, stage, stage, stage.

我中學課本=地理地質天文,其中天文是這張圖,就是沈默的眼淚台,舞台

Most people in my class didn’t understand it, I have to teach them how to use it

我學校的人沒有弄懂,是我在教她們



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...