2021年7月31日 星期六

I don't want to watch it anymore....now....Period.

 You know, I am a type of person doing experiment things all the time.

Like I use my life to bet on medicine. 

There is not a day I didn't do that in MLS, Library studies. So nick asked me how come I don't rest for a while in Woodbridge.

Today was my first day period. 2 oclock something.

I went to bath, I check my period since that time, you know what the blood did?

Its at the top.

then I wait

Top darker again

then I wait

Top pass the pads, dirty the pants, I throw it all out.

That is not period !!! My first day.

Never mind. 

I feel discomfert too. Not Pain....its discomfer.


I saw that much, I think its about the period. You don't bothers yourself to deal that every month now? Smell, trash can, and brings it to the outside dump? 

If I were a guy, it will really bothers me.

But if I am a girl, and I lost my period...and one day if if if if if if if fi fif ....

It will become.....



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...