2021年7月31日 星期六

I can tell you why, I decide to call the medical center, its for 老人痴呆症! Alziemer, they have studies in America. One day.... there is a reason why I called them. I am not in America, but some fact or research are real. That can be real in life, I ask them questions. One day.

 Its real.

Whatever I say to you, that impaired video, are very real.

I didn't have data. i told them facts, in my works, because anyone should just do that, in any field, you are Commander-in-Chef or not.

You tell them. You make a video and Web 2.0 tell them.

That is in my work area, I encounter these...These are what I observe! 

I have a load of problems, a load !!! They might just records it, but they can tell me something, I can do something about it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...