2021年7月31日 星期六

⭐️⭐️ I am listening to Eben, a little bit, 2021, this May Day 2 with Lalla online....I just need few seconds frames. Where are these not dead American European girls UB says? Whats? All you care about if Eben still with Lalla? That kind of Today? My other Medical Center God know What Numbers coming in, or Commander in Chef, even one still is One person I can get? to slaguhter the entire City, YES! So I am so busy....to remember....They might care about where Eben is. So I check...what did I see few seconds?

 Why don't I just meant Lalla dead yet....

This is so important about my life, if Eben was here, or on my email, or on my Line, or on everyone nose business. He has that tendency....He looks a bit like that.

I am not sure.

UB you all are given a Prince William profile to go gluey....

Did I say I am done with all of your 16 years ago? I am busy....This is so ridiculous, all you care about if Eben meant he was on his email? 

So what? I lie about to Eben, he lies to about me?

okay~~~can you all girls think a real thing in Business world, in Eben's world...what if that is true?

That is true?

Thats is true, they play girls and lies to them? and die....? 

I really just .... don't think you have a life. I told you nick used to join some seminar to do self-improving. He is trying his best, to improve. In one human life, you all care just "love"? Do you polish your presentation skill? 

Last time, I report to SMCH a monk coming to my house.

I say to him, after he came second time, you want to learn English? 

yeah..you write, you get on, on Monday, and speak in front of the stage, you have 3 days.

I don't know if he did it or not.

What do you girls thinking and guys lazy thinking??? Just stay in America and be happy a whole life time. Eben there, then, find him in America!!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...