2021年7月22日 星期四

I also thought that was romantic …

 https://youtu.be/mqo1Ip992no

It’s on the left …

I hang , on the chips, I eat first at the windows, all lights, bathroom and the doors here near light, I put whistle on top, then I spin the whistle, but I draw curtain all the way to book shelf. Chips bottle is on the shelf…

Lights off

🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

What was it the romantic at beach ? I think Dean I walking, he tries to be cheerful that one, or okay, he is Dean, we just go over the entire routes….(those birds kills ?) you know ….it’s just one route holding hands walk like the TV script…

Eat

 And rabbit ?

( Shut up , you all use smoke color or something ?)

(Why stopped ? Sudden ?)

Right, rabbit on dates toys ? How I would do it? Like my hands movement selecting gifts shops ? Oh ~ going on a shopping experience ? With Yeth or with Dean?

(SHUT UP)🛎🛎🛎🛎

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...