2021年7月15日 星期四

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️I added, Facebook 2015 Diet 13 pages, Canada, Apple App Developer India, 2 Apps, but the Story I need to add today was yesterday on the phone.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

 I actually had a project in UB, but they are in class.

It’s online. I clear out all Anna J, should surface that site ?


The story was yesterday July 14 2021

I need to find this girl from my volleyball we met 2010


I called 

清華 University main page

清華 Library page 

I cannot find the girl because the library go into the system says she is not there

The main page keep sending me email back yesterday and today.

I sent my idea to that First University Professor 

In between 104 American school middle school librarian position open, I sent to 清華 University main page

So today after they sent back, again, all they keep saying was they don’t find that girl.

I just told them yesterday, I had contact a person First University : I didn’t go to here National Library or American National Archive for curses idea, can you just tell your library yourself

So they say they don’t find that girl today 

I sent the whole booklet telephone and my used to be For formula sheet name card to them

+

That First University Professor

That I know a guy near 千山萬水 永康街 Bell Canada kind? It’s Taiwan Telephone Headquarter, the contact person with the white dog gives me his Master translation job on SMTV, he applied my ID Red Card (back from America 🇺🇸)

His her is my mothers friend, we photo all together.

Can you find any name these girls in my volleyball team?

Copy + paste sent to the Professor.

So I now think it’s not that University library anymore…because it may not just be that University.

It’s 新竹科學園區

Babaji: right 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...