2021年7月18日 星期日

How can this be that many (organic ) - Eben, there are many doors to the future.

 Before they show up, we never talk? You like books (lists)? You read them all? You want to talk loud like you understand it? 

Some kinds when life turns comfers, they like books. Not jump, leap, bounce type. I think you like books.

No, it’s not because of them showing up so I talk to you.

It was when you gonna found out the translation so I better just talk now. Today Mahavatar Babaji me intercept on traveling routes.

What do you know about Judaism? And Buddhism ?

You can sleep to die like 80?

And Christmas Carol to go imaginative Heaven type tradition?

What’s the your life to become today, you found most comfortable belief to gear your life to become? Master -discipleship, or a book fire place, a family holiday bragging dinner moment with Lalla jokes la la land. It’s good you listen.

You know I listen too.

Nick says he listens better when he talks.

Babaji: right



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...