2021年7月30日 星期五

Hair, Western, hair, more Barbarian. Different training, different life style, different attitude

Physical merits, means to live a physical fine merit gains life.

I went through a 5 Lords Reviews, to give you some very serious hints and warning.

I don't need to use military to harm you. They don't really do anything I say anyway. 


You know what it is a 5 Lords Reviews?

No, you really don't. Not really. 

Your IQ is only as much as college reunion to happen. That is JC means, to get together again, and be like them, use phone to talk in lines. Like social Apps, having family talk, kids talk, friends talk. 

One of those. 

My life, Ola....16 years....

Its way too long ago....seriously. Too long, too forgotton, left behind. All.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...