2021年7月24日 星期六

Erin Monkey

 I cannot tell you things about Erin right now, because I want her to do that initiatives. For a lot of good reasons. But what I can tell, when life is lacking money, they honor class trumpet Facebook monent, was a friend will only use you. Of course that’s exactly happen. She gives me a phD liscensing test like a nurse type require paper works, do you know what she did? She meant just fill in these questions without a textbook ?

I was IT Joomla, back ended administrative? Yeah ? I did something display all answer, copy paste on it in 2 minutes. I sent her paper back, we went to see her offices professors. I see them. That’s IT department UB, not PHD nursing them check all pilots studies all going forward studies after that? Do you really know what American government did on that? It’s not I miss the money to fear that is? To ask for money? If UB hire me for IT because of that, she gonna Facebook ‘LinkedIn she is married with a kid !! You will know what that means doing on purpose to make everyone else kidnapped life really say oh all that ! Should be dead….I am an Asian look like American, I cannot say for neither? So tiny minded so stupid, high school taiwan I cannot read,  and it nurse in Unicersity to come to America for high salary to get someone kill, she says herself. Be punish in front of my house right now, I sent her photo tell her quick, this is first week, she is not responding or dead…

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...