2021年7月20日 星期二

偶然發現的一天,Ep 1 預知未來

 https://youtu.be/ah3f8lzmlc0

There are a lot of re-made TV drama to do with opening a magic book.

In all kinda of TV series. 

夢幻遊戲

偶然發現的一天

周杰倫,弓箭、女神、神殿之歌 

It’s to encourage you to sorting reference be more professional academia than just Wikipedia !

If I have to teach Marketing, I go to Library!

Is that a street gangster culture more fantasize Lalla those sexual fragment Indian spice to “dash yard of dush” you like Motorcycle Keanu leather suit? Derrick UK Madrical they guys have a norm wearing that. To the school.

I sit and watch. Isisah doesn’t do that but many guys like that? High school popularity !!

Texture made of furniture 430, or polyester made modern more “feel & touch “ to most clientile are “feel & touch” fabric, sleek in design…meaning professional.

Sporty fitness professional. 

My mother likes whatever branding she teaches me when I have money before she die at my capital here it is a metropolitan? So tell them words like that ?


 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...