2021年7月31日 星期六

Eben, you don’t remember 430, a bundle always means ….2014

 I always know how I go alone….alone into a bundle

Always 

ADD bow as low as low as low like Death to Simon Cowell to start ….begins…

Again and again staring 19…26 is always out…..it’s a blonde.

It’s when I want, how I want, exactly I wanted ….humanity….it’s humility in all of you to say humanity. Humanitarian.

Agree?

Great !

Life so upheaval if only so,some accompany just lifting up a little to own the bundle….agree?

It’s life never ending karma to replenish, re-filled the same attitude starting 2014, agree?

It’s to outbounce law?

You all really doing it out weight law or out bound law, not just bouncing at it?

Really?

If the court room found out, it’s just I don’t have time to write them my own favor to only survive laws with all the bundle I never want …they will give me at least an hour to begin.

I am telling you.



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...