2021年7月31日 星期六

Eben says what? Developmental? Does Apple tell Medical Center one of the biggest thing of that Sailor Moon was that Science groups are taking over that entire Sailor Moon Comic Books series.

 Maybe that is not on the War Strategic, only to do with what I and Lee work at?

Its 1900 science one day I gonna hear 2200 tell me, they are still on 1900 science in public education.... 

You know....I really really hope that is not the case, in that few hundred of a school public sectors could be this retarded evovled....but I see they never gonna improves so Steve Jobs meant Demo Crash.

Whatever...That was Eben Day 2? 

oh ! My memory fade.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...