2021年7月18日 星期日

⭐️⭐️⭐️Eben, I cannot sleep, they are too loud. You are in syndicate groups? No, that’s not they say. They go to signature my life. I have a lot of students. Real.

 They are something, 10 years ago, they has not grow to have a voice or else they say they are dead for a good cause.

No, a lot of them.

I used to do that with Apple, it’s a phone !

You, Keanu and Simon are not bad person. But you 3 are not going to sleep on the ice bed that to look you are not a group of Jewish kids trying to be like your all Top saying. I actually don’t care what they do with you 3.

天啟 he used to be small was a very dark tone kid, he samadhi in the mountain, he walk out looks kinda like Keanu. Long hair. 

It was a public speech Era, I told you 2018-2019? That popular votes us more evilest way of bragging and showing off methods, not today TED.

You feel, it’s students only talking to you? 10 years where they been, they are so loud I cannot sleep, can you all shut up a bit?

Babaji: right 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...