2021年7月24日 星期六

第三封

My name is Anna. 2014 I keyword you on Google + Samoli Pirates for a movie called Pirates of Caribean, from Bill and Kerry Project Camleot, America, proclaim Wistle Blowers, they are just interviewers. I explain
Most whistle blower are US government paycheck given.
They need money
So does Inelia Benz, she bought Beach not Rench, their groups all had Rench
I told them, the guy, but the comment was removed from Inelia YouTube Channel.
That is beside the point.

in 2014 I had an invading pretending issues on Pirates of Caribeans, I told them
First movies Reptilian
Second movies Grey
My bad, I was not told you exist. I did look up newspaper. But that is not what I mean, to tell you why I omit you that movies turns real. If.
Everyone all believe different things.
That is gold, money, a piece of gold coin in the first movie, Pirate of Caribean, Black Pearl
Its a cursed ship.
So I told them its ET Reptilian, and ET Grey

I was in a different brain. This is my own introduction.

I have encounter something in life called Ancient Chinese methods of Extreme methods, that is 9 generation dead.
But American might just mean 1 & 9
I meant 5 to 7 (5 to 10 to 5 to 7) like a round shape of a constellation, horoscope sign.
Do you believe horoscope? 12 zodiac
I am Aries.
Now, my country don't really have black, for you to come in.
I am not leaving to go to the USA but some family or lots of friends were still in America.
I am citizen there.
Now, in case you need to research.
Its a very old Ancient Chinese way of doing that. 9
American meant guessoing 2, because it might not be straight 9 generation, its adjcent family Last name.
In other words, they are so dummy, they do not hear American saying. They never hear, they never learn, they never will.
Well, what I think you could do is to first receive my email and get understanding why I introduce myself
I was 30 when I go to Hollywood business 2013
It was long ago things, to say vivid on screen.
Hope we had an amicable beginning.

Anna J




 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...