2021年7月25日 星期日

這邊有些是緹娜以前認識的人~奇怪! 我不能把緹娜事情給辦了?

 I said yesterday morning, I was handling Tina, hypothetical issue, assuming Hank does not want Tina, he found a newly wed, pretending IRS tax, a dinner table Taiwanese reunion Public Witness on her kid, just born May

So that was yesterday morning.

In the afternoon, I say, I am busy, I am writing 3 letters.

In the evening, I ask him Hank, Johnson Johnson Oil in front of the principles

He meant the Zoom before, he says he choices his life with her is real, with the kid.

So that was last night. He Hanks says Tina is not his stuffs.

Again

This morning, I give him a tale about Lauren Silverman

So its a long saying.

Can anyone make a sense, I say after that, Tina is not your stuffs, or Monday you USA?

Its not that, so I say I am busy.

I will be keep busy, Dennis? 

I cannot wait til no one wants stuffs, I do things?

Tina didn't ask me 2013 about California or New York City

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...