2021年7月22日 星期四

血了血了

 煩死了

Resume I added it at the very end.

Do you all know why you go to America ? 你們知道你們為什麼去美國嗎?

It’s to meet the strongest of the strongest ? You like to hide in life?

They don’t let you join the club ?

Is Taiwan just meant American do all things ? 台灣是真的讓美國做所有事情嗎?

So why you go to America again ? 所以你們去美國到底是去幹嘛的?

I didn’t know my brain one day to become that retarded ….to begin that conversation …UB, what a State school. 

TOEFL, GRE, bank statement, ( my mother did that, you got inheritance to wire your own tuition after they both dead ? That kind ? )

What’s an Asian life in America as a guy? Height have? 亞洲人在美國的生活男孩子?高度有?

真的是善哉善哉 … …冰宮就在那邊 Carol and me live together complex, called Amherst Manor. Yay can bike, you can walk, you can just drive…me Yeth UFO me cross that road traffic light ? Police car sits there ! The ice rink and Obama ticket was there ! So near mail box, when I hold paper in the empty living room, telling myself, it’s really just across…because there is a nursery …job sites exists …job sites, just look at it ! 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...