2021年7月23日 星期五

Babaji: how very ?

 You show up !

 Babaji: I ask how very !

Middle school, orchestra was a guy came from, back building, my school was girls boys separate. I do not wish he speak that. We were co-Ed orchestra.

It looks normal to EVErYoNe now. It’s just a photo. It’s…really just a photo.

High school, I stay away the main classroom. But girls volleyball start separate, they hold hands, but then later they stay at the furthest corner of togetherness …then one day, the other pair they jump…the windows, skip class.

This school. It’s all holding hands, it’s girls be like a guy taller, they walk together…so much this going on.

It was licking even in 10th grades. You know how bad it is?

Babaji: how bad?

Openly like a psycho heromone they kiss, lick girls, run, hide, swing each others, like a true Love!

Real Love, the True Love things. I have seen 3000 girls 3 years…big little holds hands snuggle on one side corner, that Torus, she has a little called “ little black 小黑” volleyball younger team, she went out get a guy from volleyball team captain or public relations, she brought him in the middle of the ground instead going on a Motocycle and they sit on principle office that day. She was good with the setter, holding hands…and that setter like the tall girl whom has a cellphone that time was with 郭登峰

The girl told me her job site vanish all. 2010.

I look for her, yeah.

True love, Real Love.

So many, I tell things, you can just ask me in person really …

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...