2021年7月29日 星期四

ADD I am not going out, she came, without all that. I got scared

 I need to tell a court something about my physical body when the police came before every time hospital call, because including scaf, including period, including hunger, it’s passing all.

That fear response that can warn me how terrible them come stop, I have to call blindly.

Blind 

I don’t know what they are doing….my sense some will stop because it’s not working if I keep saying it to them. I have to call police call again everywhere 

One day traveler comes….it’s I say laws.

I used to practice looong time, until retreat, I seem human. Introduction it’s all human.

Earth is at edge of Milkyway.

And Milkyway ..so I cannot go to central …not that Hunger Game.

I handle groups people when I must to necessary…not to harm all in front of stage.

To you, that’s hurting.

It’s precept. 

Leaving paper behind is a necessary but going in front to be like a military, I never do that. I train yours to become less egoistic 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...